Sunday, March 31, 2013

vocab sentences obtuse-wistful

the boy was very obtuse when it came to school work, and received strait c's no matter how hard he tired to work.
the donkey was onerous and bit me and refused to move even while whipping it
the teacher used his essay as a paradigm for the rest of the class which inflated his ego a great deal
our rash decision making lead to ridicule by students and anger from teachers.
i had been running for so long i was forced to take a short respite
i was rife with anger after finding out my two best friends had been talking about me behind my back
we were somnolent after a long night of studding together and ended up nodding off during 2nd period
trying to have a serious discussion with a child is almost impossible because of their tangential thinking, one moment you are talking about consequences, the next they are distracted by a butterfly.
the used car salesman unctuous manner made me wary of buying anything from him
the girl was so vapid i knew i would never be able to talk with her about anything remontly meaningful.
thinking of seattle makes me feel wistful about going home, i miss my friends and family very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment